Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am 7 months!!!




Kellen turned 7 month son August 17th. He is a funny boy.

Facts about Kellen:
Won't crawl yet but will get up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth.
Says "dada" randomly.
Says "mama" when he is hungry or tired.
Can wave hi when you tell him to (nobody believes me but I promise he does).
Still likes to be wrapped like a burrito for bedtime.
Very ticklish.
Teething really bad right now but still no teeth.
Likes to chew on cell phones.
Realized that he can make a mess with his food.
his hand and toes move constantly in circles.
Laughs anytime our dog barks.
Loves sleeping in his crib.
Finally got over the shy stage and loves people.

Happy 7 month Kellen!

4 comments:

  1. All of these pics turned out so cute. I wish these post didn't even have to exist!! it sucks. I miss you guys. tell Kellen happy birthday!!! its crazy how fast it goes. I am excited to hopefully see you guys around christmas! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking cute!! I'm glad to hear your moving experience went well. Or at least as good as possible. I'm sure as hard as it is to leave your family, you guys will enjoy the adventure. Hope you get settled easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is 7 months already?! I wish our babies didn't grow up so fast. It looks like you had a fun trip. I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow for Stanford?! Crazy! I hope Eva does really well like Kellen did. Good luck in Minnesota! We miss you guys! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, i noticed your cute little profile picture as i as leaving a comment on Steals and Deals. I thought it was so cute so i clicked through to your blog! And was so excited to see that you have a 7 month old too! We have a 7mo. little boy as well and I am just loving this stage! They are just so much fun. Your little guy is precious! Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete