Our first halloween and we went Trick r Treating even though Kellen had no idea what was going on. Okay the truth is I really wanted the chocolate. I can't help it okay! Kellen sure did love eating his first piece of chocolate though. He devoured it! Happy 1st Hallowee Kellen! Hope you had a fun day.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is so DANG cute!!! What a doll. Love that you took him out so you could get some candy. LOL. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteadorable! we did the whole take kirra trick or treating so we could have candy thing too. i think everyone knew that 's what we were doing. they may have been a little annoyed but hey live it up right?! hahaha happy halloween! so glad i know you have a blog! twink :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Halloween costume! He is so cute! I love all of your pictures! We are going to try and take some nice ones of Eva while we are in VA next week so I can have some nice Fall pictures of her. I like how you put him in the big basket! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute monkey! is he blonde stacy??
ReplyDelete