He's HUGE! His hair is so light too! Seriously, that cake is AMAZING! Did you make that? I want a slice, can you mail it? :) Happy birthday kellen! p.s. you're one hot momma. ...I feel fat. hahaha two and half more months to go. almost there. glad you guys are doing well!
ah sis! i miss him. That pic of him sleeping on the bed looks just like you!!!! i couldnt believe it. I sure miss u guys. I cant wait to come see you in June. love u.
Jason and I were married April 27, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. We were married a little over a year when I found out I was pregnant with Kellen. What an exciting and scary day that was for us! We love being parents! Kellen brings so much love and happiness into our lives. We are currently living in Orem but who knows for how long.
He's HUGE! His hair is so light too! Seriously, that cake is AMAZING! Did you make that? I want a slice, can you mail it? :) Happy birthday kellen! p.s. you're one hot momma. ...I feel fat. hahaha two and half more months to go. almost there. glad you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteah sis! i miss him. That pic of him sleeping on the bed looks just like you!!!! i couldnt believe it. I sure miss u guys. I cant wait to come see you in June. love u.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
ReplyDelete