Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We are having another baby boy!



We had our ultrasound appointment today and Kellen came with us. He was extremely excited! So excited that he wouldn't take a nap today. He told me, "Mom I want to go see the baby at the doctors." It was adorable to here him say that. Although he didn't understand really what was going on during the ultrasound I think he kind of has an idea that there will be a baby coming. I am so glad and excited that we are blessed with another boy. That way Kellen will have a buddy to hang out with. Plus I think boys might be a little easier. My due date is August 8, 2011. Half way there. Time has really flown by for me this pregnancy. I haven't been sick really at all. When I was 5 weeks up until 14 weeks I had to get weekly injections of progesterone because my levels were really low. It made me nervous but I knew things would work out. The pregnancy isn't perfect timing because Jason starts Medical School August 18th so it will be hectic for sure! It's never perfect timing right?!! We are extremely excited. Jason is already on the idea that we will be naming our boy Jimmer...lol ya right Jason.

7 comments:

  1. yayayayayay!! FINALLY. u know how stinking excited i am...hooray for another nephew. so gald u finally announced it:) love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! That's awesome! It's only been a couple weeks, but I already love having two little girls, so I'm sure two little boys would be the same. That's so exciting...and no Jimmer! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stac!! Cam and I are so happy for you guys! Two boys will be a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I had NO idea you were even pregnant! Congratulations. I am so excited for you. It's very cool to have 2 boys next to each other (in age, I mean). I just think it's so important for a boy to have a brother! Also, Jade said to me "I wonder how many little boys will be born this year named Jimmy or Jimmer..." I'll have to tell him Jason might be getting his Jimmer! Congrats. You'll have to post a belly picture as soon as you have a belly (I know right now you're probably still your tiny little self.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you! So exciting! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah your little man is adorable. I like the nose picture. Its too cute. lol

    ReplyDelete