Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scooting backwards and hot tubbin!!





Still no crawling for Kellen. He tries really hard but always ends up scooting backwards. We have figured out that Kellen is pretty layed back kid and is kind of lazy. I am okay with that tho because I'm not ready for him to eat whatever he sees on the floor. Yuck! We also went over to Aunt and Uncle Joe and Lynn's house to hot tub and have lunch. We had a lot of fun. They live right on Gull Lake with an amazing view and no mosquitos! Thanks guys for letting us come over and hang out!

3 comments:

  1. such cute pics! man i miss you guys. I cant wait until december!! HOORAY. he is getting so big. his hair is coming in..Ady is still bald :) ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellen is so cute! That's really funny that he scoots backwards. I bet he'll start crawling soon. I'm glad you guys are having fun! I can't believe how much he's grown?! I wish we still lived close to each other. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh my boy does the same thing! He scoots backwards and gets stuck under the couch! so funny, your little one is precious!

    ReplyDelete