


Kellen turned 8 months old today. He is growing so much and getting such a creative personality. I loves putting anything on the ground in his mouth. His first tooth came in yesterday on the bottom. I can't imagine the pain kids go through when they are getting their teeth. Ouch! He has been really good just a little fussy. We love him so much! Soon enough we are going to have his 1st birthday. I can't even believe it!
I can't wait to see you guys in December! He sure is cute. His hair looks so light. Tayson's hair is coming in so good now. Happy 8 months Kellen! We miss you guys! The look on his face is so innocent. I bet he gets away with anything! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 8 months old already?! He is so cute! I love the pictures! I hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks for the nice comment on Shanna's pictures! I just love that family! I would love to take pictures of your sweet little guy! I have a studio now, so I can take pictures in the winter! Just let me know when you will be here and we can get something scheduled! :)
ReplyDeleteAren't children wonderful? When I was pregnant, I could never have imagined that I could love my baby SOOOOOO much.
ReplyDeletewww.FunnyPhotosContest.com Submit CUTE or FUNNY photos and tell friends to vote for them. No entry fee.
What a cute little guy. That scares me to think he will be 1 in not too long cause that means my baby won't be too far behind! Hope you're doing well out there!!
ReplyDeletethank you for entering my giveaway for the rainbow sound blocks...I'd love for you to come back and enter my Laundry Monster Giveaway too!
ReplyDelete