Kellen hearts sweet potatoes! After church I stripped him down to his diaper so he could feed himself. He loves getting messy. Then again, what baby doesn't? We have been living in Minnesota for 2 months now and things have been going really great! I got a job working at a children's boutique and I love it so much! Things have been falling into place for our family and we are so very grateful for that. Thanks to Jason's family for letting us live with them! I am not sure what we would have done without them. Kellen loves being around family. We miss everyone in Utah. I am coming to visit in December and I can't wait!
Jason and I were married April 27, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. We were married a little over a year when I found out I was pregnant with Kellen. What an exciting and scary day that was for us! We love being parents! Kellen brings so much love and happiness into our lives. We are currently living in Orem but who knows for how long.
can NOT wait to see you. PLEASE let us know when you'll be in town so we can plan a little get together!
ReplyDelete