Jason, Kellen, and I went swimming over at the Sabir's house. They have an indoor pool and hot tub so we went over there to play. Kellen really enjoys the water. Especially the hot tub! I can't believe Kellen is almost 9 months old. Time goes by way to fast.
I love all of the pictures! Kellen looks so much older and he is soooo cute! It looks like you guys are having fun! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and Eva and Kellen could play. It was great catching up the other day!
Jason and I were married April 27, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. We were married a little over a year when I found out I was pregnant with Kellen. What an exciting and scary day that was for us! We love being parents! Kellen brings so much love and happiness into our lives. We are currently living in Orem but who knows for how long.
Love that you are surrounded by friends and family. So good for all of you!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures! Kellen looks so much older and he is soooo cute! It looks like you guys are having fun! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and Eva and Kellen could play. It was great catching up the other day!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh so cute!!! I used one of these too with my boys!!!
ReplyDeletePlease come check out my blog to enter my current giveaway @ littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you choose to follow me because we try to have a new giveaway every Monday and I wouldn't want you to miss out :)
xo
Priscila