He loves this soft ball for some reason. He hugs it and kisses it.
This is how Kellen talks on the phone. He will have a phone in his hand and and put it on the back of his head and say hello. He loves talking on the phone when no one is talking back to him.
Brushing our teeth like our mom and dad.

So cute it was good to talk to you the other day!
ReplyDeletesister~ i miss u guys. Makes me sad that our babies wont grow up knowing eachother. our plans were ruined :) we will just have to get prego the same time again when u move back!!! hes so cute and im so glad he loved his bday present!
ReplyDeleteHey Stacy!! I forgot you and Shanna had blogs so I'm glad I found them! Your little boy is sooo handsome and cute! Little boys are so much fun! I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
ReplyDelete