How can you resist these cute little bums! Isn't it amazing how huge of a difference these two are. Ady is just one month younger than Kellen. Either my son is huge or Ady is just tiny.
Glad I captured this funny moment! Daxton was helping bathe the kids but decided to reach in a little too far. Yep, that's right he fell face forward into the tub. It was hilarious! As you can tell he is a little freaked out. So funny!
Sweet Potato face!
Beautiful cousin Ady!
We had an amazing opportunity to stay in a good friends condo in Park City! We sure had a lot of fun. My camera went dead and I forgot my charger so these are the only pictures I have during our 2 week stay in Utah. Darnit! We miss you guys already.

Come back! Come back! He is such a doll! So fun watching him move around & explore. Glad we got to see you a little. Love you!
ReplyDeleteoh man those pics of daxton are hilarious!! sad but funny. poor kid :) i love their bums!!
ReplyDelete