Stacy, I am glad I found your blog! Your little boy is so stinkin' cute! I hope everything is going good for you guys. I need to send you an invite to my blog! :) So if you want an invite, send me an email to beckibear11@hotmail.com so that i know your email and I'll send you an invite. :)
Jason and I were married April 27, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. We were married a little over a year when I found out I was pregnant with Kellen. What an exciting and scary day that was for us! We love being parents! Kellen brings so much love and happiness into our lives. We are currently living in Orem but who knows for how long.
what a cute little guy Stacy! are you coming to UT this summer? if you do we should meet up!
ReplyDeleteStacy, I am glad I found your blog! Your little boy is so stinkin' cute! I hope everything is going good for you guys. I need to send you an invite to my blog! :) So if you want an invite, send me an email to beckibear11@hotmail.com so that i know your email and I'll send you an invite. :)
ReplyDelete