Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meeting the Easter Bunny!


As you can tell the Easter Bunny wasn't Kellens favorite part of the day. He was all excited and blowing kisses to the Easter Bunny when he was 15 feet away but as soon as I put him on the bunny's lap he screamed and cried.

5 comments:

  1. Ok I can't stop laughing!!! I think you should send that into Ellen. Way funny Stacy. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's too funny! I don't blame him, The Easter Bunny kinda scares me too. ;) He's getting so big too! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha So Kellen and the Easter Bunny didn't seem to hit it off. hahaha That's hilarious! Great pics! Priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was cracking up! That is seriously so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww '

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete