Sunday, July 19, 2009

6 Months!





Kellen turned 6 months on July 17, 2009. He is getting so big. We love him so much!

Facts about Kellen:
-Has said dadda 3 times but only I have heard it.
Says momma all the time. I love it!
-Loves the water.
-As soon as we lay him on the floor he will roll right onto his stomach.
-Gets really mad that he can't crawl yet.
-Can get up on his hands and knees but won't lift his head while doing that. It is really funny!
-Turns in circles while on his stomach.
-Sits up but eventually will fall over.
-Always wakes up happy in the morning.
-Loves TV. Not good!
-Very tall for his age.
-Really shy and unsure about people he doesn't know.
-Has no teeth.
-Loves to snuggle.
-Still has to be wrapped with one arm out during his naps.
-Loves food. He is a very good eater.
-Loves is momma.
-Very ticklish.
-Laughs a lot.
-Loves his jumperoo.
-Loves to be read and sang to.
-Giggles when Molly (our dog) licks his fingers and toes.
-Sticks out his tongue.




2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I got to spend more time with you guys. Especially Kellen. He is such a sweet heart! Don't tell Shanna but I think I'm the fav. aunt! I hope we can get together sooner than later. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Happy half-birthday little (big) guy! And congrats Stacy... You made it a half a year without any major trauma! Believe it or not, that's actually a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete