Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Loves to SCREAM like a girl!

Kellen's new thing lately is to scream up a storm. Every morning when he wakes up we here him screaming and talking in his bed. I would have to say it's way better than crying. I had to get a picture of him doing it because it's quite funny. Only if you could here it tho.

6 comments:

  1. stacy i just love him. he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I agree that is much better than crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me laugh. What a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what Tayson did. Kellen sure is cute! I wish you guys could come up this weekend. We will miss you guys! Hope Jason is doing better. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! I love this picture! So cute! We had fun with you guys yesterday! We need to hang out more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Both my littles went through that stage too. I think they find it facinating that they can make that noise. If only it was a little less shrill LOL!

    ReplyDelete