Monday, July 20, 2009

Kellen's check-ups!

Kellen sure is growing! He got his shots today and wasn't to happy about it. He was so mad!
I am going to post his weight and height since he was born to show you how much he has grown and so we can have it written down for the future. It's always fun to look back. Something funny to remember is Jason and I made a bet before Kellen was born of how much he would weigh. Jason guessed 7 lbs. 11 oz. which was almost right now and I guessed 7lbs. 4 oz. Jason won but Kellen did weigh 7 lbs. 4 oz. when he left the hospital. Funny how that turned out.

Birth Date
1/17/09
Weight: 7 lbs. 12 0z.
Height: 19 inches

First check-up
1/23/09
Weight: 8.2 lbs. (50%)

Second check-up
1/30/09
Weight: 8.6 lbs. (47%)
Height: 22.25 inches (95%)

2 Month check-up
3/17/09
Weight: 12.02 lbs. (60%)
Height: 24 inches (86%)

4 Month check-up
5/18/09
Weight: 15.28 lbs. (60%)
Height: 26 inches (86%)

6 Month check-up
7/20/09
Weight: 17.68 lbs. (56%)
Height: 28 inches (92%)

12 Month check-up
1/27/10
Weight: 22 lbs. (54%)
Height: 31 inches (95%)

2 comments:

  1. Yep I think he's going to pass Tayson up any day now. Hope we can see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long and skinny guy too. He is only a couple of weeks older than yours!

    Just stopping by to say hello to a new blog follower. :)

    ReplyDelete