Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kellen keeping us busy is the only thing that helps us stay sane!

Laughing at daddy!
Sitting up on the couch. Eventually going to fall over. Kellen can sit up for a certain amount of time but slumps over soon after. I almost wonder if it's hard for him to sit up because he has a long body so he just wobbles. Sometimes his head still wobbles because his neck is so long.
He wants to crawl so bad but just scoots backwards and in a circle. He gets so mad when he can't go forward after a toy. We sure don't mind him crawling yet. When he does start crawling I think I might vacuum everyday. It grosses me out to think that he will be eating stuff off the floor.
Jason hurt his back 2 1/2 weeks ago and has been living on the floor (sometimes can sleep on the couch). He can't walk, sit or sleep on our bed. He gets surgery hopefully sometime next week. Keep us in your prayers! This is the only way he can really hold Kellen. Kellen just decided that he was going to take a nap on daddy. Man I was jealous!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    You won a giveaway on my blog!
    (check your email) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the back problems. I was mixing cement in a wheelbarrow last summer when my back popped and it was even hard to breathe it hurt so bad. I had to go through some extensive physical therapy. I really wish you the best with your back and you will be in our families prayers.

    Kerry Haymore

    ReplyDelete