I can't believe that Kellen is 5 months today! Anyone I talked to that has older kids always said, "Enjoy when they are little because they grow up way to fast". Well this is a true statement. I love the stage Kellen is in now because he is really starting to learn a lot but I absolutely loved when he was brand new. Weird to say but I want another one already. I know I am crazy! Jason will kick my bum for saying that.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy 5 months baby Kellen!!! I think we are all crazy because all of us said the same thing about wanting another baby but then Shanna had a second and Tayson is into everything so I think you might change your mind later one. I love the pictures! I'm so glad you have a blog. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteStac I'm glad you are finally blogging! YAY! Kellen is such a cutie, I can't believe he's already 5 months old!
ReplyDeleteStacy he's so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten since the last time I saw him!
ReplyDelete