Friday, June 26, 2009


Kellen and I went to the park the other day to hang out because the weather was awesome for once (I am sick of the rain!!). Now that he is more aware of what is going I wanted to lay him on the grass to see how he would react. It was so funny! He seriously just laid there without moving at all. I am sure the feeling of grass was really weird for him. I know I can't stand the feeling of grass. Eeww!



3 comments:

  1. he is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. Don't you love the sunshine. We have lives outside. Ady doensn't know what to think of the grass either. Funny. I hope everything goes okday with Jason's back surgery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is getting so big! time flys, i miss you you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so funny. Tayson likes the grass until his head touches it! He freaks out. Hope we get to see you guys soon! Keep posting lots of pictures because I don't get to see him much and he's growing up way to fast.

    ReplyDelete