Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am innocent!



Kellen has really started to enjoy his rice cereal lately.  Today he decided that he was going to rub it all over his face and tray.  It was quite funny.  He sure loves to make a mess but loves doing it so that's all that matters!  We love our little man!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that first picture is my very favorite. I miss that little man. He looks so big. I just love love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's going to be the boy in the family that melts hearts and our boys are going to be the heart breakers! I LOVE these pictures of Kellen. He is growing up way to fast.

    I can't wait until July 17th & 18th!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is a perfect mix of you and Jason! What a cute little boy. And I hate to say it, but he is growing up really fast!

    ReplyDelete