Ok Shanna's post kind of hurts my feelings. Why you might ask because she never says that to me. I already know what she is going to say "You never come and visit me. Blah Blah!"
I love this picture of him. I think that is so a Jason look. I hope I get to see you guys this weekend. Well I love you LOTS & LOTS!!!
Jason and I were married April 27, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. We were married a little over a year when I found out I was pregnant with Kellen. What an exciting and scary day that was for us! We love being parents! Kellen brings so much love and happiness into our lives. We are currently living in Orem but who knows for how long.
stacy he is so stinking cute!! I love when you come up it gives me so much to do!! I love you lots and lots.
ReplyDeleteOk Shanna's post kind of hurts my feelings. Why you might ask because she never says that to me. I already know what she is going to say "You never come and visit me. Blah Blah!"
ReplyDeleteI love this picture of him. I think that is so a Jason look. I hope I get to see you guys this weekend.
Well I love you LOTS & LOTS!!!
YEA. he is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh hey stac! its been forever! your little guy is so cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOH boy! He is a CUTIE PATOOTIE! Can't wait to return and watch him grow through the months! Happy blogging!
ReplyDelete