Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feet obsession!!


Lately, Kellen has been obsessed with his feet and sucking on his toes.  Gross but so cute!  He is getting better at sitting up.  I definitely think the bumbo seat has helped him a lot.  Oh and the drool is getting out of control.  I think it's about time to buy more bibs!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray!! So glad to see you're blogging now. I think Kellen is adorable...can we plan on setting our kids up in 18 years? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogspot! Glad you finally caved in and made a blog. Now I can check up on you and see Kellen. He's so cute Stacy, and getting so big! I can't wait to meet him. I seriously want to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Stacy, this is Amy, Tai's sister. Kellen is so cute, and I love the name.:) Tai was telling me about some crafty blog you showed her, can you tell me what it is, I want to look:) You need to come up and go to the pool if it ever stops raining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooooo cute! He is growing up so fast. We sure love him. Hope we can see you guys soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is such a stud. I just wanna squish them legs!! he looks so much bigger! i love you stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited you fianlly have a blog, it will be fun to keep in touch!!! he is getting so big!!!! love ya Ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is soooo cute! That's really funny that he loves feet. I think that the bumbo does help them with sitting up. He seems like so much fun. We need to get together more. Well, I'm glad you are blogging and Kellen is adorable!

    ReplyDelete